Tonight’s challenge is a series of questions about the following insect:
Points will be awarded for the first correct answers to following:
- Is this insect an adult, or a juvenile? (1 point)
- What is the name of the structure with the bright yellow tips? (1 point)
- To what order does this insect belong? (2 points)
- To what family does this insect belong? (3 points)
- To what genus does this insect belong? (3 points)
The cumulative points winner across all mysteries for the month of June will win their choice of 1) any 8×10-sized print from my insect photography galleries, or 2) a guest post here on Myrmecos.