My apologies for the lack of posts. Life and work are conspiring this week to make blogging difficult. In the meantime, here’s what’s new in ants on the internet:
- Roberto Keller explains the clypeus.
- PLoS One reports that ant-dispersed plant lineages diversify more rapidly than ant-free relatives.
- FlickR user Rundstedt B. Rovillos posts a lovely photo of an Oecophylla foundress.
- Myrmecological News publishes a set of new articles today.
- The Ant Farm Forum poses a challenging Name That Ant.